edquota

Alexey Fadyushin fab at s-tunnel.com
Thu Sep 30 17:19:22 UTC 2004

If you need identical limits for your users, you should manually set
quota limit for one of them with 'edquota' and then copy these limit
to other users with '-p' option of edqouta. Copying of quotas could be
easily done from a script.

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com