postfix sophos mailmonitor spamassassin

Toto Gamez egamez at bonheur.com.ph
Wed Sep 1 07:14:40 UTC 2004

Hi,
I installed Red Hat 9 and Postfix that comes with RH9 rpms and Sophos Mailmonitor (didnt choose Fedora my anti virus is not yet supporting kernel 2.6, trying to upgrade my rh7.2 and postfix) My setup is working fines all emails is checked by Sophos Mailmonitor before it reach user mailbox.
Then I installed Spamassassin using also the rpm from redhat9 cd, my problem is how my email be filtered also by spamassassin, what else do I have to add in my main.cf and master.cf files or spamassassin conf  if any

my main.cf file
myhostname = smtp.toto.com
mydomain = toto.com
myorigin = $mydomain
inet_interfce = all
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain
mynetworks = 192.168.101.0/25, 192.168.101.128/25, 127.0.0.0/8
content_filter = smtp:127.0.0.1:10025

master.cf
localhost:10026 inet - y - - smtpd -o content_filter= -o myhostname=testserver.com

Sophos Mailmonitor mmsmtp.cfg
interfaces = 127.0.0.1:10025
smtp_server_address = 127.0.0.1
smtp_server_port_ = 10026

note: my server is not yet connected to the internet trying to test it localy

TIA
Toto