help on nautilus-cd-burner

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Thu Sep 2 15:39:26 UTC 2004

See if you can run the following command then:

cdrecord -v -eject dev=1,0,0 speed=8 <path of image file>

If you need to make an image file to burn you can run this command:

mkisofs -l -J -R -o <filename> <file or directory to be made into an image>

Jay Berryman
Systems Engineer, RHCT

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you for your cooperation