RES: eth0: Transmit error

Margaret Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Fri Sep 3 15:04:12 UTC 2004

The server that is being hit is directly on a Cisco switch.  The
computer
that was assigned the address would have been connected through a
switch.   We assign static addresses here, so the trace of the
"misbehaving"
computer should be easy.  Unfortunately the user and her computer are
on vacation, so we have an unknown person using the ip address.