Provide SSH to someone w/ dynamic IP address {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Sat Sep 4 04:18:58 UTC 2004

Mike,

> How about moving sshd from 22 to another port (85?) that only you and he
> would know. Then he would ssh to -p 85. Anyone ssh to -p 22 would get a
> timeout.

Thought about that...but if anyone is port scanning my network they would
evently find the open port and it's a matter to time.

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.