Enabling email from hosts

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 15:15:01 UTC 2004

Hello,

I think I've discovered the problem... I need to set up a smarthost (so
sendmail on the hosts forwards emails to "mail" for sending).

We are using sendmail-8.12.5-7 on RedHat 8.0.

Can anyone let me know how to set up a smarthost using what we have?

Thanks,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376964        Mobile: +44 7811 803377