Provide SSH to someone w/ dynamic IP address {Scanned}

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Wed Sep 8 12:01:53 UTC 2004

Tom:

	The issue becomes one of exposure to brute force attacks.  Once you
have a port responding for a known service, you can attack it with an
automated tool that tries generating the user and password info
methodically.  For speed, they try combinations of dictionary words first,
then use calculated possibilities after that.  If you don't get detected
from a bandwidth usage standpoint, you can let these things run for days,
breaking through over time if the user name and password schemes aren't
randomized enough.

Scully