java on RH AS 3.0?

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:48:43 UTC 2004

I ran into the same problem not too long ago.  I ended up deleteing the
symlink /usr/bin/java, /usr/bin/javac, and /usr/bin/jar.

I have Sun's JDK installed in /usr/java/...

Just be careful about this cause I noticed when libgcj was updated is
put the links back in place.  I have to find a more permanent
solution...

Ryan