firewall IP as Originating IP for emails

Mrs. Geeta Thanu geeta at www.cdfd.org.in
Thu Sep 9 10:20:18 UTC 2004

Hi Greshko,

Yah! what you are saying is correct I think.

I will just type the reason given by the domain which rejected our mail
bala at reametrix.com Permanent error involving remote host.
554 5.7.1 The server sending your mail[210.212.212.2] does not have a
reverse DNS entry.connection rejected.Please conatct your network ISP
provider.Default reject!
here the IP 210.212.212.2 is our firewall IP
and   the mail+web+DNS server IP is 210.212.212.3 which is natted in the
firewall to a local IP.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
Geetha