unix box to send sms to mobile

jim martin postfix168 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 04:55:21 UTC 2004

Hi..Dear Gurus,  I am very interested in implementing
SMS client that send sms to mobile. Anyone heard about
it before.  I came across this URL www.smsclient.org.
But the support is very little.  Anyone used it before
??

1)Anyone heard of smsclient software can be installed
in Windows ??  I ask this because I find hard to get a
modem work on my Linux Box

2)I failed to get my modem work with my Linux box,
FC2.  May I know is there any Recommended Modem
Hardware confirmed to be work on Red Hat 8,9, FC1, FC2
?

3)Is there any Linux Version that proven to be able to
installed smsclient? Which Vendor/Version for example
Red Hat 7.0 8.0/ 9.0 or Fedora Core1, 2 and etc?