Speed up php pages {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Tue Sep 14 06:06:39 UTC 2004

Can anyone tell me about ways to speed up serving php pages on a Redhat
linux
(dual p3 600mhz w/ 1 gig ram and SCSI hard drive)? I've done some reading
about some server php script accelators but not sure which is best. There is
the free  Turck MMCache and then their is the fee based  Zend Performance
Suite . Does anyone have any suggestions about these two and also any others
out there? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.