How to browse the website content with Mozilla 1.7

Michael Wu mwu at mail2.tercel.com.tw
Thu Sep 16 08:21:27 UTC 2004

Dear all,

  I have used Mozilla as my primary browser since Mozilla 1.2 and it
works fine for most of the time. However, Mozilla is failed to show the
following website content but with a blank screen instead.

  www.apac-juniper.net/ent_seminar/tc/

  I know Mozilla sometimes may be failed with javascript coding error,
but the problem is I can not force a big company, e.g. juniper, to make
a change. Does anyone have any good suggestion to deal with this problem
? Right now, The version of Mozilla that I use is 1.7 .

  Thank you for any suggestion in advance.

                    Michael