Cron Jobs

D u n c c s drack at mweb.co.zw
Thu Sep 16 09:03:04 UTC 2004

Mollat , your script looks really fine so do your cronjobs , having mail
collection upon connection can be a bit tricky coz it will mean should u not
connect u wll not get anything and also shuld u connect @8 in the morning
and remian connected till 12 then u will not get anything in between..But
having a cron will mean yo server is forced by the script (read yo script)
to connect and download mails .I am sure letting cron do the trick is the
best than allowing mail dequeing by connection. I would have of much help if
u had said your cron is not running

Duncan