Cron Jobs

D u n c c s drack at mweb.co.zw
Thu Sep 16 10:18:49 UTC 2004

(( its as you say Dunccs how do I fix it. If its a problem with the cron,
then help fix the cron. You know better, I know you have seen the script and
how unbecoming it is becoming :), Its getting me in arms with my people what
with mail delays etc.))

well , u need to give us infor like your cron errors , hw far u have gone in
resolving wat u have discovred here , your deadends etc .But also since yo
concern  seems to be mail delays  i suggest u look @ other factors like the
bandwidth of the link , processes , etc Mail delays are a result of several
factors .Else try the archives or google or sendmail docs.

Dunccs