It's probably stupid.... but......

Brian D. McGrew brian at doubledimension.com
Sun Sep 19 22:10:08 UTC 2004

I'm not sure that I completely understand what you're trying to do but
it can only be one of two things.

If you're trying to make Apache talk to you Access database, go have a
look at UnixODBC or JDBC to talk to the database for you.

If you're trying to run Access on RedHat, have a look at CrossOver
office from www.codeweavers.com.

HTH,

-brian

Brian D. McGrew		{ brian at doubledimension.com ||