Rdesktop

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Wed Sep 22 16:43:26 UTC 2004

Greetings fellow penguin heads:

	I'm using rdesktop 1.2 that comes with Enterprise 3, because I need
to manage other Win machines around the network.  This works great, but you
have to specify the host you want on the command line.  I was hoping to not
have to have a desktop full of separate shortcuts for every host I want to
attach to.  Is there no front end to the rdesktop that lets you choose
hosts, akin to how M$ lets you choose when you use their RDP client?  Does
1.3 work better in this regard?  I couldn't find documentation online about
it.

	I suppose I could write a shell script launcher that prompted for
this and then invoked rdesktop.

Scully