Tech Issue

Brian D. McGrew brian at doubledimension.com
Wed Sep 22 18:33:11 UTC 2004

You can download the CD's and make a boot floppy that will let you
install from a CD.  I have a couple machines that I had to do that on.

Also, if you have an NFS server running on your network (another Unix
box or a Windows box running something like WinNFS), you can put the
ISO images up on your NFS server, create a network boot disk and
install via NFS.  This is my primary method of installation because in
my office, cd's tend to grow legs and walk!

-brian

Brian D. McGrew		{ brian at doubledimension.com ||
pacemakertaker at yahoo.com }