Need Help - Static IP Setup

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Sep 23 17:20:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 14:00, Damien EStrada wrote:
> I set it just like u said worked great !! I was going by what my setting
> with Windows where. But once more thanks !!!

I hope you've already downloaded and installed *all* available patches
and updates for your Linux installation. But might I also suggest that
you install something more recent than Red Hat Linux 9? Fedora Core 2 is
beautiful and Fedora Core 3 should be released in about six weeks.
Either will probably be a better base to build on than RHL-9.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>
Simpaticus.com