Changing the version broadcasted by Sendmail {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Thu Sep 23 18:19:28 UTC 2004

> Thanks, I'll try that. Do you by any chance know how to do this via
> sendmail.mc ? Otherwise everytime I rebuilt my sendmail.mc file this
> changes
> will be destroyed, right ?

Sorry, I'm not sure about doing this in sendmail.mc. You might want to ask a
sendmail mail group who might have more insight on this problem.

Good luck,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.