2 weirds problem.

Dinh Tien Tuan Anh tuananhbirm at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:08:24 UTC 2004

Hi folks, i've got 2 problems that too weird for me to firgure out.
1. I've ben trying to make the DLink Wirless card recognized by download
driverloader from linuxant.com. But when i tried go to 127.0.0.1, there's an
dialog poping up says:
      The connection refused when attemting to contact 127.0.0.1
I dont know why i dont even connect to my localhost while my Internet works
just fine.

2. When i come to games.yahoo.com, after sign in, and the screen appeared
saying "Click here to continue", i clicked there and then the browser just
automatically close. I've tried it several times but still the same problem.
It doesnt happen in Window XP when im still able to play chess or some other
games.

Please tell me how to fix them.
Thanks a lot.