redhat-config-httpd question

Paul Crossman pcrossma at orange.us
Fri Sep 24 16:02:07 UTC 2004

I have found that this particular tool is more pain than pleasure.  All
the options are not there and it can screw up your Apache config in a
bad way.  I recommend getting your hands on the original config file and
performing edits by hand with your favorite text editor.

It's not as flasy or now or cool, but it does get the job done.

Paul C.