Some problem with DNS GUI Tool

Mark Bailey mjb at bretanix.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 13:40:40 UTC 2004

There is one tool that you can use called Webmin that manages the DNS zone's very well
Webmin also manages a lot of other Daemons and services aswell as system files, users, etc...

Site link : http://www.webmin.com

Dont know if this will be any help to you but it is quite a good tool to use..., once you have used this you will get to know the files better and will find it is a lot better doing it by hand...

Thanks
M Bailey