FW: VNC

chastaib at genco.com chastaib at genco.com
Mon Sep 27 20:21:59 UTC 2004

Daniel,
     You're lucky, I just fought this battle myself.
     For a great solution, check out this PDF file:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/22/VirtualNetworkComputing.pdf
     It should answer all of your questions.  If not, let me know - I'll
give you whatever help I can.
Brian

Brian Chastain
System Administrator

|         |           "Daniel Vickers"   |
|         |           <shrekster at danielvi|
|         |           ckers.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           redhat-list-bounces|
|         |           @redhat.com        |
|         |           09/27/2004 01:55 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           General Red Hat    |
|         |           Linux discussion   |
|         |           list               |
  |       To:       <redhat-list at redhat.com>                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  FW: VNC                                                                                                      |