FW: VNC

Yogesh Chaudhary yogesh.chaudhary at amd.com
Mon Sep 27 20:47:56 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I am interested in using my active linux desktop via VNC .
Brian suggested a application called Krfb for KDE. I use GNOME for my
desktop. Does anyone know of any application which I can use with
gnome so that, I can share my actual desktop(:0) at my office desk via
VNC ?

thanks in advance,

-Yogesh
AMD