PDF printing cups and SAMBA automation

ASB vmlinuz at abisen.com
Tue Sep 28 16:42:56 UTC 2004

Hello

After going through a series of documentation i know we can print pdf's
on a network using cups and samba but the delivery mechanism for those
pdf's are a little unrefined. I wanted to know that wether it is
possible using samba to know which user is printing through the nework
printer that i am sharin using samba and somehow maintain a email id's
of all the user in some file or database and mail the pdf that is
created to those e-mail id's. If somebody can give me ideas of how i can
make this work it'd be great.

Thanks

Anand