routes

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Fri Apr 1 20:59:33 UTC 2005

Thank You.  I that of that but it didn't work.  Found out that there was
not a default route at all and I set that to 172.16.1.1.  That in itself
wasn't the only problem either.  I found that the broadcast was taking a
default and needed to be 172.16.1.255.  The two things together fixed the
problem.

Thanks
Steve