SSH2

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Tue Apr 5 20:47:47 UTC 2005

I "love" seeing the bots that try huge password lists.  I notice in a log where a given moron will try someone else's entire password list on my machine...  I find it even more interesting to see the same IP try the exact same list multiple times in a 20 minute span...  I also find it interesting to see several different hosts using the same password list, sometimes at the same time (interleaved logs get confusing)

    -Tom