sudo error

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Wed Apr 6 11:49:44 UTC 2005

I have *always* had this error show up in my logfiles..  Doesn't seem to hurt anything, but I'd like to fix it.  Anyone know how?  Also, what's it doing?

	-Tom

Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sudo line 21.
Global symbol "$Debug" requires explicit package name at /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sudo line 21.
Global symbol "$Detail" requires explicit package name at /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sudo line 21.
Global symbol "%byUser" requires explicit package name at /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sudo line 21.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sudo line 26.