kernel sources

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Apr 6 16:28:27 UTC 2005

I installed the 2.6.x smp kernel on my dell precision with dual xeons.

Then I found the packaged nvidia drivers no longer worked. So I went
to nvidia's web site, download the install package. When I run it, the
install says it needs to compile kernel interfaces... ok. Then it says
it needs the kernel sources to do so.

So, there are four source cd on redhat. Which of the 4 contain the
kernel sources?

Are there any other gottcha's that I need to worry about when loading
kernel sources?

also, is there any better way to get nvidia drivers?

btw, I am use ELWS 4.
--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257