FC3 and color change

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Sat Apr 2 01:03:55 UTC 2005

Recently, my white backgrounds suddenly became blue.  This problem is
weird and I haven't been able to track it down yet...

In a konsole session, a "white on black" schema produces white on black.
  A "black on white" schema gives me black on light blue.

The cursor is blue, Firefox gives me blue backgrounds, but if I pop out
of X to a console shell, I get a nice white on black display.

I've checked my settings in Control Center, and white is supposed to be
white.  I created a new user id with a new home directory and the
display is still blue.

Any ideas?  My FC3 is fully up2date.  I've googled and searched the
fedora-list archives but nobody else is reporting this.

Thanks!

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org