APC2200 and Linux

Robert Canary phantom at ohiocounty.net
Sun Apr 3 04:38:22 UTC 2005

I am trying to figure out how to install and
configure PowerChute on a Redhat system and use it
to notify other servers(on the same ups) to
shutdown.  APCs documentation is terrible (of what
I have found).  The installatoin gose fine.  But
how do I get to the control panels, and set up
other machines to be a slave?

I see no way to configure the PowerChute or
control it.  This is really aggravating, as I was
needing to have this done before Sun 12(noon)
(trying to go on vacation).  And I have been
studying on this for 4 days already.

What is everyone using to control an APC
Master/Slave PC?

thanks in advance

--
   robert canary