ftp service problem.. please help..

robent robent at softhome.net
Thu Apr 7 08:04:19 UTC 2005

mm.. what logs did you mean?
is it the one that defined in vsftpd.conf? (/var/log/vsftpd.log)

if i look inside that file, seems nothing wrong with it..
(i mean, it look just the same with the other record..)
i think it just keep records of files that uploaded or downloaded from host
with ftp service..

the problem is i can't log in to the server by ftp..
( i only can log in by ftp if i restart the service)
is there any log that i can see, that keep record when people log in by ftp
and if there is any problem with it?

thanks for any comment.. :D