Dual boot laptop problem

Ronald I. Nutter ronald_nutter at georgetowncollege.edu
Fri Apr 8 17:04:49 UTC 2005

Have you tried using one of the cd bootable linux distros such as
Knoppix ?  That might do what you are looking for.

A thought,

Ron

Ron Nutter                          ron_nutter at georgetowncollege.edu
Network Infrastructure & Security Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696