Control Panel

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sun Apr 10 22:09:41 UTC 2005

On Apr 10, 2005, at 6:05 PM, Chris Kenward wrote:

> Hey Ed
>
> Thanks again for the reply.
>
> Had a look at cPanel while waiting for the Email and realise it's
> expensive
> at $1250 or similar. Is there anything out there that does a similar
> job but
> a little cheaper. Not sure the customer is going to want to pay that
> sort of
> money.

You need to talk with your customer to define their requirements.
There are alternatives if you know exactly what they need.  I suspect
they want something like a CMS and perhaps something to administer mail
accounts.  Until then, you're asking folks on this list to hypothesize.

P.S.  Please stop top-posting.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon