Blackhole

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Mon Apr 11 14:46:32 UTC 2005

Is it possible that you have some shell accounts on your system and that one of your users is trying to run this?  The C code by itself won't harm anything, and from what you say, it does not appear to have been compiled.  Perhaps just upgrading to the newest apache will fix?  Looking at the links provided below seem to indicate that the executable must be run, to try to break the apache server through the listed port.  I've seen this attempt many times on my machine, & AFAIK, it's never been successful.

    -Tom