Blackhole

Chris Kenward kenwardc at tgis.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 16:31:40 UTC 2005

Hi again, Reuben

> You need to compile these executables in chkrootkit directory
> before executing it. Run a 'make all' under the chkrootkit directory.

I tried to do that and got:
[root at server chkrootkit-0.45]# make all
*** stopping make sense ***
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kenwardc/chkrootkit/chkrootkit-0.45'
gcc -DHAVE_LASTLOG_H -o chklastlog chklastlog.c
make[1]: gcc: Command not found
make[1]: *** [chklastlog] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kenwardc/chkrootkit/chkrootkit-0.45'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does this mean there is some of the c++ stuff which needed to be installed
on the server when I built it but chose not to? OOPS??

Regards
Chris