Blackhole

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Mon Apr 11 19:05:31 UTC 2005

I was reading an article where someone set up a "honeypot" to figure out how people were breaking into systems & figure out ways to stop them/track them...  After an initial system install (no firewalls, no updates), the average time for someone to take over the machine was, like, less than 4 hours.  (I'm thinking it was closer to 20 minutes)

An idea op how many scripts are running out there...

    -Tom