ps shows wierd clock time values ?

Ben Russo ben at muppethouse.com
Tue Apr 12 18:47:05 UTC 2005

Tobias Speckbacher wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, I just found that out myself...

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0202.2/0337.html

But I am running a RedHat Enterprise Linux Kernel 2.4.9-e.27
which was built on Tue 05 Aug 2003 by RedHat.
Isn't that kernel already patched for this OLD bug?

I have tried searching RedHat bugzilla for the Jiffies bug to see
If I could find a specific kernel version that listed it as
"fixed" but I haven't seen that, just a mention that in the old
RedHat 7.1 it was "closed"

If I upgrade the kernel to 2.4.9-e.59 (the latest RHEL-AS-2.1 kernel)
will that have the fix?

-Ben.