ps shows wierd clock time values ?

Tobias Speckbacher TSpeckbacher at quova.com
Tue Apr 12 19:24:40 UTC 2005

I don't think this is fixed, I just checked include/linux/sched.h in the
.59 source and it shows start_time typed as unsigned long which would
mean it is still using 32 bit storage.  Whereas the patches I found type
this value to u64.

Worth confirming with RH though if your support contract is still valid.