backup the entire server

Robert Williams rwilliams at covenantdata.com
Wed Apr 13 20:54:11 UTC 2005

I know you can schedule things like that using "cron", but the question is
are you backing it up on your local machine or onto another machine?  Also,
as a bit of help--in case you were not aware of this capability--RAID can
help with some of the data replication in the event of a failure.

Robert Williams
Programmer / Web Developer / Network Administrator
Covenant Data Systems, Inc.
http://www.covenantdata.com
rwilliams at covenantdata.com