terminal server recommendation?

Jim Jones bnjrj at uaf.edu
Sun Apr 17 19:48:03 UTC 2005

I like MRV terminal servers.  I been using theres for a while, but I have
to admit a bias toward them.  They have acquired the xyplex line a while
back.  Back in my VMS days I use to purchase mostly xyplex terminal
servers.  The terminal server products can be found at the following url:

http://www.mrv.com/product/MRV-IR-002/

As for remote power cyclers, check with your server vendor.

jim jones