How to installa Red hat on dual boot with win xp/2k

tushar lad tvlaad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:32:37 UTC 2005

Hii,
Will any body help me to make linux partion , and install red hat
linux on dual boot with windos 2k , i alreday have installed 2k.

i want to do partion of my hdd using linux fdisk. and want to set swap
and other linux drives so i expect detail info about how many partion
i need to create and of which type. so plz any one descibe it 4 me.

also tell shall i choose lilo or grub which one is better?

even i want to set a lan through linux with internet seting so wht
cofugratation shall i need to do?

please reply me ASAP

thank you..

Tushar...