2GB limit on samba and nfs?

Debbie Tropiano debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 28 18:56:22 UTC 2005

Mike -

Did you ever get a resolution for this?  We're seeing similar problems
with two of our FC2 systems (2.6.6 kernel) interacting with each other
via NFS and/or with other systems (including Solaris).  Our testing
shows that it's only a problem on two (of our five FC2 systems) and one
of them has a 3ware RAID card (the Escalade, not the newer 9000 series)
so I'm not sure if that's a factor.

Could it be an NFS setting somewhere (the systems were installed from
the same media and should be setup very close to the same).

We're pretty baffled by this problem, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Debbie

--
| Debbie Tropiano                            |  debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu   |
| Environmental Sciences Laboratory          |     +1 512 835 3367 w       |