Entries for /etc/sysctl.conf and file size limits

Debbie Tropiano debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 29 12:31:16 UTC 2005

Alexey -

Thanks, but the problem was with NFS.  The filesystem was mounted
as version 2 and that cause the file truncation.  Remounting as
version 3 allows it to work correctly.

Thanks again for the guess,
Debbie

--
| Debbie Tropiano                            |  debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu   |
| Environmental Sciences Laboratory          |     +1 512 835 3367 w       |