Accessing Redhat machine.

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Fri Apr 29 14:23:23 UTC 2005

Ideally i would like the whole console screen as if i was sitting in front
of the machine.However If it costs to much to do this then i will consider
something else like Telnet/rlogin access etc.

Regards

[IMAGE]
|+----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|
||   "Smith, Albert"          |                                           |
||   <Albert.Smith at genexservic|           To:        "General Red Hat     |
||   es.com>                  |   Linux discussion list"                  |
||   Sent by:                 |   <redhat-list at redhat.com>                |
||   redhat-list-bounces at redha|           cc:                             |
||   t.com                    |           Subject:        RE: Accessing   |
||                            |   Redhat machine.                         |
||   29/04/2005 14:48         |                                           |
||   Please respond to General|                                           |
||   Red Hat Linux discussion |                                           |
||   list                     |                                           |
||                            |                                           |

Do you want just ssh/telnet access or do you need to view the console?

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
Genex Services