WebPortal

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:04:06 UTC 2005

I am in the process of implementing a web portal for our company.I
have looked over the net and found many vendors presented different
web portal development such as IBM WebSpehere, Oracle AS, M$
SharePoint, Opensource PHP/MySQL and Zope.
In order to make a decision I am writing a comparative analyse of
these above technologies regarding certain characteristics (Features,
Infrastructure, Integration
Support, Client UI, ease of use,  Personalization, Security, $$..etc
If its up to me, I made up my mind to go for Open source PHP/MySQL on Linux
to serve Internet/Intranet/Extranet users

Any Inputs/Feedback about thses above technologies would be appreciated.

Thanks