redhat-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 12

Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov
Wed Aug 10 17:00:33 UTC 2005

We're interested in the same thing!  Jonathan, if you find anything from
another source, will you let me know?

Kelley Coleman
Database Administrator
VA Health Administration Center
Denver, Colorado
303-331-7521-o
888-732-8802-p

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, phone, or fax,
and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you