Migration

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Fri Aug 26 00:41:37 UTC 2005

Ed:

	Thanks for the information.

	One of the machines, I know I've gotten this all corrupted, and now
the box seems like a new server to RHN.  I haven't been able to do updates
in months and haven't had the time to research how to fix it.  I MIGHT be
able to find a really old tape, now that I know where that file is kept, but
if not, is there a way to re-create it?

Scully