dual boot laptop

David Horn dave0258 at cox.net
Sun Aug 28 22:54:40 UTC 2005

If it matters, my Dell 5150 laptop is set to dual-boot WinXP Pro and Red Hat
Desktop.  The install went flawlessly.  Simply partition the drive, install
Windows first and then Linux (I'm thinking Fedora should work just as well).
You should get a section during the Linux install when you will be asked
about the boot loader.  I haven't seen Fedora recently, but it should still
be GRUB and should work just fine.