RH9 gateway tutorial wanted

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Mon Aug 1 20:32:09 UTC 2005

I'm looking for a step by step tutorial for setting up a gateway for my lan
on a RH9 box, with X Windows etc.. already installed fwiw. Was able to
easily get eth0 and ppp working properly using the gui.

I found something for rh6.2 but am afraid if I follow along for a different
release the results, as they say, will be unpredictable.

My goal is to have dialup from the RH9 box only with a firewall installed.
My network has three other 'nix boxes (debian woody, fbsd 4.8, 'nother rh9
-- all cli only), a mac running os9, and 3 windows boxes running xp or me.

Open for suggestions, hopefully it won't be all that hard to get done at
this point.

Thanks in advance.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal